Cost of the heating in apartment

Hello me and my wife will move in November to Plovdiv. Could you please tell me how much does it costs the heating for winter for a two bedroom apartment?

Hello jw_ram.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope other members will be able to help you soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Please anyone to answer?

I understand that its a general question and there is no right answer, but i would like to know approximately the price with:
A/C
Gas
Petroleum

And what is more cheap to heat, the blocks of houses or a new apartments?

It would be easier if you stated the sqm area of your place rather then the rooms. But from my own bills on 60 sqm I can tell you that the "warm element" as opposed to the just rental is pretty insignificant in this country. My bills, elec, water and heating over 2 years are on average about 70 lv a month. Yes, I don't like air conditioning whatever the flavour but I hate cold so my radiator in winter is on 24/7. Yet, the bills are low
I can assure you much. much. much lower then on my property in the UK

Thanks beahor for your answer!:) Its realy cheap. I hear some crazy prices like 300 lv etc.:(

We will rent a small apartment not bigger than 60 sqm and I hope a new apartment with good isolation. Just what I see, its difficult to find apartment with petroleum or gas. Most of the apartments have only aircondition, which is not good for health and for the heating in the cold cold winter of Plovdiv.

We live in island Rhodes :cool:, Greece and we have never paid for the heating, therefore I ask the question to know what to expect.

As I understand is better to rent a more expensive apartment but with good isolation rather than a cheap apartment with expensive heating.

Could anyone else also tell me how much you pay for your apartment?:rolleyes:

This question is again formulated too broadly as it depends.
Location, location. location is the decider really as is quality of furnishing unless you go for an unfurnished apartment. But for Sofia expect to pay round 300 euro for a decent place with reasonable furnishing.
Can you find cheaper?? Of course you can but it will take time and effort.