5 good reasons for living in South Africa

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in South Africa, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

1. It has very scenic and varied landscapes...you could be anywhere in the world
2. The many cultures, Afrikaans, Cape Coloureds, Zulus, xhosas, Asian Indians, mixed in with the Dutch, French, Germans, and on and on.
3. Cusine a direct product of 2...culture ....interesting blend of foods.
4. The National Parks, the World Heritage Sites, Cape Point, the Atlantic Seaboard and Cape Winelands...transit heist (laughing...naaah, it ain't funny but it is).
5. Languages: The mix of Xhosa, Afrikaans, and what ever else with English thrown in the middle for flavour...laughing...that's pretty cool.

hello there,
i'm michela,
i've been in Cape Town Third and i can only answer about that please
so let's start :
1.the weather! it is a 300 sunny days per year!
2.the nature,nothig but stunning! gorgeous! the best place ont the earth!
3.people: they are so friendly and relaxed and always smiling :))
4. it is cheap! i don't know where are u from but it is much cheaper that europe and usa!
5.it is a capital but it is little one, u can everywhere driving only 10 minutes!!!
and 6.... there is the biggest wall mall of SA!! :))

so enjoy CT if u can

cheers
keyla

I've been living in Cape Town for a year and a half now and these are my top five;

5) The scenery
4) So much to do, doing nothing here is going to the one of our oceans to enjoy a beautiful sunset
3) Going out to eat/drink is very affordable
2) The people are cool
1) I have travelled a LOT in my life and was always sad to come back home, since I've lived here, I cannot wait for my trips to end.