GUIDANCE TO SETTLE IN SAUDI ARABIA WITH FAMILY.

DEAR ALL,

ONE COMPANY HAS OFFERED ME A SALARY OF 20000 SAR PER MONTH WHICH IS INCLUSIVE OF HRA + MEDICAL + FAMILY VISA + TO & FRO AIR TICKETS IN A YEAR WITH A 30 DAYS YEARLY LEAVE.

MY CURRENT CTC IN INDIA IS AROUND INR 11 LACS PER ANNUM AND MY SAVINGS IN INDIA IS AROUND 50000 PER MONTH. I NEED ADVICE ON THIS HOW THIS OFFER IS AND I ACCEPT THIS OFFER AND WILL SHIFT MY FAMILY TO SAUDI ARABIA THEN WHAT WILL BE MY MONTHLY EXPENSES IF I CONSIDER ACCOMODATION TO BE ARRANGED FROM MY END AND HOW MUCH CAN I SAVE PER MONTH. MY LIFE STYLE IS SIMPLE.

NEED YOUR GUIDANCE PLEASE.

REGARDS,
J.H.NAYAK

Hi and welcome on board jhnayak!

Hope the forum members will help you out!
Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum though?
It's like shouting ;)

Good luck
Armand

THANKS FOR YOUR NON VALUE ADDED ADVICE.

jhnayak wrote:

:lol: Oh you are a new user so you don't know.

@Armand is an administrator from Expat-Blog.com Team and their role is help maintain discipline & netiquettes. Caps lock really is considered offensive & shouting writing. Please lower down.

Answering to your question in specific, please invest some time reading through the posts in Cost of Living section:
https://www.expat.com/forum/423-22-cost … rabia.html

Trust me, no one will provide you a spreadsheet about this wide open end question. A lot has been written about it. Read through the previous posts :)

jhnayak wrote:

well thats a lot of good manners for someone seeking help.

on a side note, it is very amusing having to read the first post. imagine, while you read, that he is shouting the whole way through. impressive lungs there.