New friends!

Hello, Im not exactly what you call an xpat, but  was born and raised in saudi arabia surrounded by an american and english atmosphere. Now that i am back in Lebanon i want to meet international people and maintain the same lifestyle i had before. Living and working in Tripoli makes it a hard process as i dont think internationals tour here :P anyway im looking to meeting new people and making new friends :)

Hi nour.ak,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Are you the Nour A K from Riyadh that was working for G-T in Riyadh and suddenly disappered mid-file with out giving notice?

Or just someone with a similar name :D ?

Nah. I lived in Jeddah but never worked in Royadh, must be someone else with a similar name :)

Hi there! ;)

welll....i dont know hw will you react well i m also an alien here in lebanon but yes people here are cmfortable....nice and confortable

hey crazymonk! how are you? how are you holding up?

am coming to visit Lebanon soon, cant wait:)
i have to move there someday..<3

hey nour...ashish here...i m residing in naqoura,labanon...wellll u can send me msg on [email protected] ur info ...i m from india....at ur disposal nour.........welll well i had something in my mind and as per my weakness i can never stop myself to say....  IT IS A PLEAsure to me to be your frnd....but i wanted to make sure that you should know generally about me...what i am actually....see....i m a very hardwrking person.....nd never try to hurt someone feelings...this has smetimes proved as a curse to me....... I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I FEEL WORLD IS MY HOME.....IF YOU HAVE LITTLE PHILOSOPHICAL ND SPIRITUAL BENT...U WILL GET IT.......i try to help anyone who asks ....if possible.......my weakness..........i can never hear "no"....i m very afraid of this word since i was a child......i m patient......but tooo emotional cant judge between a joke or serious thing......i reallly mess up here.........this is some part of me.....

hey nour... how are you? glad to see people from tripoli here.

i am mechanical engineer working in saudi arabia and i have few visits to lebanon, tripoli...

i hope to be informed about any going outs or meeting scheduled in december.

cheers