You are Expat in Saudi Arabia if.....

if you are not national

modjo wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

.....if the best date you have ever had came from Qassim.

:D I thought the best date is from Madinah? Hehe.

Qassim region is the best for dates ,Madinah is famous for one - Ajwa.

You are Expat in Saudi Arabia if... you are scared to stare at the girls eye.. :)

you are an expat in Saudi if you are always converting SAR to your country's currency everytime you are buying something?

... but instead stare at her body?!

boredomsucks wrote:

You are Expat in Saudi Arabia if... you are scared to stare at the girls eye.. :)

I agreeee :D:D:D:D

If you have problems in iqama & sponsorship...:P

Trapezius wrote:

Hahaha....we could just stare at their sexy bodies covered by black cloth....

ever since i work here i havent see any sexy body

benchmarkzenith wrote:
Trapezius wrote:

Hahaha....we could just stare at their sexy bodies covered by black cloth....

boredomsucks wrote:

ever since i work here i havent see any sexy body

:dumbom:

Make it sure your eyesight is not weak dude.... You need to have eyesight like X-rays...:p:D

i rather watch maria ozawa anyways...

Get a smart TV and belive me you wouldnt want anything else :cool:

You are Expat in Saudi Arabia if... you misses hanging out with the girls

boredomsucks wrote:

That's not at all true. :)

vramakr wrote:

Get a smart TV and belive me you wouldnt want anything else :cool:

You must be kidding for sure, I want everything else except an Smart Idiot Box, No doubt its called Idiot for a reason !!

if you are in jubail you probably agree with me...

saimans wrote:
boredomsucks wrote:

That's not at all true. :)

You are an Expat in Saudi Arabia if.. You make signal before turning left or right ;)

deleted.

deleted

if you see newly King Abdullah Park's  colorful fountain show!

always scared

insecured

Bullied in road and nobody stop to help you!!!

... locals always ask you to get different size or color while browsing in the mall, eventhough you don't work there.

hahaha bro modjo in return ask them to tip you if you do recommend diff color n size for them...:D...can make that as part time

modjo wrote:

... locals always ask you to get different size or color while browsing in the mall, eventhough you don't work there.

hahaha!:lol:

modjo wrote:

As always:))

I have that problem... people usually come up to me asking prices and shit.  I used to get mad about it happening, but now I just ignore them and don't even respond.  Saudis are some of the most unobservant  people I know.  Even though in most shops the workers have a uniform, Saudi shoppers still come up to me :rolleyes:

.....if your children speak Saudi Arabic and don't understand very well Moroccan Arabic;)

Trapezius wrote:

I have that problem... people usually come up to me asking prices and shit.  I used to get mad about it happening, but now I just ignore them and don't even respond.  Saudis are some of the most unobservant  people I know.  Even though in most shops the workers have a uniform, Saudi shoppers still come up to me :rolleyes:

I was a little bit bothered at first but now I just smile, tell them I don't work there and enjoy looking at their expression. It could be entertaining sometimes - and tricky, when they don't believe I don't work there :o

vramakr wrote:

hahaha bro modjo in return ask them to tip you if you do recommend diff color n size for them...:D...can make that as part time

I am not so sure they're willing to tip bro! Lol.

modjo wrote:
Trapezius wrote:

I was a little bit bothered at first but now I just smile, tell them I don't work there and enjoy looking at their expression. It could be entertaining sometimes - and tricky, when they don't believe I don't work there :o

:lol::lol::lol:

it happens to me alot! hahaha

if you don't have any choice  but to work on Christmas day especially when it falls on working days

...If you are more than willing to join and invited by strangers for a party...!

You are Expat in Saudi Arabia if...... You've been called **inta bengali**** by a saudi, being an indian.....

...you go out to the shops or a restaurant, between the hours of 9 and 5, and are pleasantly surprised when they're open!

If you think Fast and Furious movie sequlas are not not that impressive, action packed nor dangeours

.. if you are mostly confused, on which side of face to air-kiss first, when meeting colleagues early in the morning.. lol (rather infact to first decide weather to kiss on face or just shake hands this time lol)

Popolocroix wrote:

...If you are more than willing to join and invited by strangers for a party...!

So true! Lol