New in Dublin and willing to meet people

Hello,
I arrived in Dublin 3 weeks ago and would like to meet people outside work. If you're like me, let me know!
Leonie.

hey just wondering what you think of living in Dublin I am planning on moving there next year before summer how easily did you find work?

hey leone, i just got to dublin myself a couple days ago.  im only staying a few days but i would love to meet you! i don't know anyone and i could sure use someone to go out with! let me know if you want to!

Hi Leonie and others:) We're hoping to get a few South Africans together for the rugby if you're interested.  It's at The Vaults (under Connolly Station) so it's easy enough to get too and if you're going to the game you can join us after for lekker party.  Game being watched in Vault 2 and the after party in the Wine Bar with our own DJ who's also South African.  There's no cover charge.  We're called the Xpat Party and are hoping to organise events in the future, say every 6 - 8 weeks.  Will be good to get some Saffa's together;) Tasha

hi im nick and i just moved to ireland i dont know people yet so i love to meet some.i am a filipino thanks