Aupair or a household help

It's always been a very courageous decision to make when you try to work and live to a different country, but what really pushing me to do this, is the life that you can achieve there.
Now I am considering Denmark as my country to gather info and all those stuff to be there.
I actually have friend in Sweden for over 3 yrs. now. She's been helping me to get to Europe, but time hasn't permit yet, nonetheless can't thank her enough for her effort. We also met in Hong Kong and it was awesome, and looking forward to meet again sometime sooner. She is a Kenyan and been studying and now almost working in Sweden. I am now gathering information and supporting documents to pass the airport since I don't have much money like others. She told me that it has more opportunity in Denmark so I tried this. She said to become an aupair or the like, probably as a household help.
I graduated college in 2006 here in the Philippines, and I understand as well that it might be a secondary equivalent in Denmark, that I am most likely to find an AUPAIR JOB or a HOUSEHOLD HELP JOB but I am ready to face everything and I won't complain as I am also used to be doing blue collar jobs. It is possible for me to get hired there? Or perhaps I need lots of papers?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Sincerely,
Juan A. Indita
Email: [email protected]
Mobile number (63) 917 979 8062

Hello Juan A. Indita.

In meantime, you can post an advert in the Jobs in Copenhagen - Personal and Household services (Au pair ) section. It may help. :)

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie