Looking for maid

we are looking for a maid near mont khiara, desa park city from 1 september 2012

you still need a maid?

where do you live?

near mont khiara, desa park city

i have a friend looking for a job as a house maid. But she can only speak indonesia.??? What do you think?

hi,are u looking for part/full time maid pls?
thanks

Housemaid cum driver available

Are you looking for a trustworthy and hardworking housemaid/driver? Good day dear employer, I'm Irene is currently looking for an employer for a full time / part time basis. Valid working visa and driver license. I'm available on 1st September . Working with the Expat family for almost 10 years and familiar on the Kuala Lumpur road. You can contact me at [email protected] or 012 6599144

Recently worked with British family in Desa Park city. Send and pick up the kids from school.

we need a full time maid

i can do full time. Thanks

sweetykim wrote:

hi,are u looking for part/full time maid pls?
thanks

Hi,
I saw your post at the Expat.com. We r looking for a full time live in maid. I am interviewing candidates to choose one to start sept 1st.. Just moved in to KL and here for 4 years.
Let me know at the earliest if you are interested.

Tamer

Hi I'm Rebecca Mallari, pilipina, I'm looking for partime maids job preferably near Ampang area..if u need my help you can contact me tnx and have a nice day...

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

Hello Rebecca Mallari and welcome on board Expat.com

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2012.

Also sharing of personal contact infos on a public forum is a really bad practice. Your contact infos on your post above has been moderated.

Closing down this thread

For all those seeking or offering jobs, please refer to the appropriate section : Personal and household services jobs in Malaysia to reach out to potential candidates.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed