Who's been to Ongpin Binondo Chinatown?

You may check out some good restaurants there. Though dining there is really not that fancy, but the food there is great. You can check out Wai Yingawesome value for your money and you can dig in to some authentic chinese soul food. :) Just sharin!

If i remember correctly, wai ying serves milk tea right? Me and some expat-bloggers did a food tour there before. Foods are really nice! Not to mention its really cheap :) i personally love the fried siopao though. Hehehe

I enjoy food tripping. This is a good place for that purpose. They offer a wide variety of specialties from dimsum to sour candies.

@Resuri_Ann: yah thats it, i think they use real brewed tea, (not the cheap powder ones you see in malls) i personally love the fried wontons. I think ill go there tonyt for a bite. :)
wildsail: you can also drop by at the shack where there is old school lumpia. (if you know what i mean) its been there in late 80s. thumbs up for vegan!

ohh havent tried that :/ i will when i get back. I like the milk tea though, the taste of the tea lingers :top: any other suggestions of must visit food outlets there? :)

Hi! MASUKIis a must try, its on the same street as with wai ying. They use the old school style of making noodles, like the one in Singapore. I saw this ones in a food channel its very rare nowadays that they use bamboo in making noodles. :)
You can also check out WAN CHAI, specially the dragon balls. Its like shrimp balls but better because it crunchy, and you have to dip it in sweet and sour sauce :top: though its more expensive than wai ying, its worth it. :)

Masuki yes, I've tried it! How can i forget their soup noodle, it taste quite sweet but its really good! :D I think they also have a branch in Megamall. I would research on the Wan Chai, I havent tried it.. This talk is making me really hungry hahahaha :gloria

me too! hahaha! i would search for more good finds around the metro. :) and ill share it with you! anyway, do you dig korean foods? Cos this one place in Adriatico in Malate, near robinsons ermita the resto is called MAKCHANG. Its very cheap, and the food is great!

i honestly haven't tried Korean foods though. What can you recommend for starters? hehehe Thank you! If you can find good restaus around Makati let me know as well since its the most accessible place for me. hehe :D

I suggest you try makchang near robinsons place manila. Try ordering pork Galbi and samkyupsal. Its very yummy, though you have to exert effort on how you eat it. I guess you really have to experience this for yourself. ;

In Makati BTW have you tried, Wingman?? along malugay street?

hahahaha why is that i need to exert effort? is it because i have to cook it before eating? :P

I have tried that but i cant remember much about it. its been more than a year since i've gone there though :/ the side veggies with dip there are good though :)