Dammam / Al khobar visit

Hello everyone!

My family and I look very likely to move to Dammam / Al khobar with in the next few months.

My husband is going to be out there next week to look at accommodation and schools, does anyone have any suggestions on where he should be visiting?

We would like a compound with good facilities for the children as we are a very active family (swimming, watersports, cycling etc), our housing allowance will be about 120,000 SAR.

I have heard that the Oasis compounds have good facilities, but one is a little run down? Are they worth a visit? Is 120,000 sar enough to pay for the better of the 2 Oasis compounds? Are there any better compounds? Or ones not to bother viewing?

Any ideas will be gratefully received.

Regards

L

Hello Dammanbound.

Welcome to Expat.com!

In meantime, you can post an advert in the housing in Khobar section. It can be useful. :)

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Hi, Welcome to Saudi.. you were lucky to live in alkhobar, its the 2nd beautiful city in arab world and people here are more open-mind regarding to other cities and the expat forms 70% of the population.
I would like to tell u to live in ARAMCO compound ,where you can take your freedom and enjoy times with friends and family...I hope I answer your question

its not like that , that its 2nd best city , and much open minded , Riyadh is much better in social life , compounds and many expats .due to diplomatic circle there ,, but any how u have decent retal package ,, u can have DANA , NADA or any compound where u can have all these things and freedom .. with party night life as well.