Moving with three dogs to Kerala

Hi everybody,

is there anyone who can give me informations how to get my dogs from Kathmandu to Kerala ? Some airlines do not transport dogs with a flat snout and my three are tibetans with a very sort snout. i thought about going over land, but it may take eight days and I panic a little seeing myself running through indian cities at night looking for a room for us. I would not take my dogs for holidays, because of the stress, but I am going to settle down in Kerala, so i want to take them with me of course. Would be grateful for any information. Thank you.

Hi I think , Jet airways accept Air cargo , along with  the passengers , but i have a doubt , same time 3 dogs together....may be i can give more information later.
find out which airlines connect from Kadmando to cochin (centralpart of kerala, i know there is no direct flight , but there are daily 6 flights from Delhgi to cochin , air india, jet airways, indigo , spice jet , go air(Air india, jet , indigo have direct flight 3 hrs 20 min from delhi to cochin .
i am binu from cochin works at cochin airport, related with tourism , if any way i can help , ley me know
regards
binu

Thank you very much for contacting me. I have to go to Trivandrum. Airlines leaving from Kathmandu are: Air India, spice jet, Jet Airways, Jet lite and Indigo. I have to reach Trivandrum within one day of course, because of my dogs.
Best regards
Gerlinde