Your favorite places in Oman Photography in Oman

Two well-known magazine photographers from the U.S.  are planning to teach a photography workshop for 1-2 weeks in Oman next year. It will be very in depth, fun and hard work.  People who want learn more professional photography, learn how to use their camera easily and create photos about people and places are welcomed. 

The tour agenda has not been organized yet  and we would like to hear from you about your favorite places in Oman to photograph. It can be people, places, nature, architecture.

Hello lightright,

It's great work that will have such as this things in Oman, im not photographer but sure i like take photo much, if there is a chance to join your workshop i will be happy to be there :rolleyes:

Regarding the places there are many in Oman that im sure you will like it, for ex...Nizwa,Bahla,Blad seet,AlJabil Alakhdar,Salalah in this time Khareef,

for the people i prefer to go to Blaad Seet it's very nice place and strong culture Oman and many place are same, but i like it much.

I Can Advice You For Some Nice Places In Oman And I Think The Other Expats Have Alot Too.

All The Best
Ammar