Close

Looking for photographers in Oman

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who is keen on photography, if so please get in touch.

Thanks,

Wais

Hi

I was searching for photographers in Oman when I came across your post in google. I am interested in photography and I recently started a web site featuring some of my photos. The site is iamafool.com

Regards

Mathew Kuncheria

Hi, am interested in Photography, am living in the USA contact me on malazu45[at]yahoo.com

Hi.
I am  zouhaier slimi from Tunisia. I work as a teacher of English and I am so keen and skilled in photography.
regards.

Hi
My friend working in muscat is a photographer he used to do nature photography in salalah just mail me what kind of hobby / work this is.
regards
manu

I want to have a photographic job in Oman. how do I go about it?

Hi there,

I am a French freelance photographer living in Yemen. I can go to Oman if you need a photographer.
You can have a look on my website to have an idea of my work!
fotozean.com

Best,

JB.

hi,
can you post your website here please...if you dont mind...

cheers,

Hi ,

I am a hobbyist writer/photographer, doing street and landscape photography in Oman for last two years. I have been planning to brush up my skills for portraits. So, if anyone wants to do some quick portrait session, I can do it on weekends as per my time schedule.

Its absolutely FREE. Win-win for both of us. You can check my portfolio here ( https://500px.com/imrzahid )

I recall seeing your stuff last time, and it's really very good,
Could I persuade you to start a photo thread on the lines of mine in the Indonesia section?
Potential expats to your part of the world could get a feel for the place. the real place, not the tourist version.

Nice idea Fred. Do let me know what are the the requirements for such a project. Since I am a street and portrait photographer, it intrigues me a lot.

Just do as I do, then tell the world about it.
I do a sneaky thread advert in other threads that may draw views.
http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … 573#527221
If you're looking to get a little work, don't advertise as such on the forum, but the odd passing mention doesn't hurt.
I suspect, especially given the serious quality of your photos, a lot of people will enjoy seeing them.
I'll subscribe to a thread like that the moment I see it.

Got your point Fred. Thanks a lot.

Expatriate health insurance in Oman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oman

Moving to Oman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oman

Travel insurance in Oman

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Oman

Flights to Oman

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Oman