Good Morning Everyone ! Urgent Request

Hello all

I am a student in a class preparing HEC International Business. I had come to stay in Singapore but the person who would welcome me is no longer available, and I've already book my tickets so I'm in a rather uncomfortable because I have to find something that any urgent am looking just host one week. I speak English and Spanish, I am very open, nice, I love traveling and discovering new cultures. I am not demanding for comfort sleeping bag will not go perfectly.
I ask you please if is possible, I arrive in Singapore Friday, June 22 and I restarts on July 1.
Just to host a few days, I'll manage the rest. This could be a very interesting meeting.
My email address: gwada-unit [at] hotmail.com
My number: +690690636354

thank you

I answer as soon as possible, spread the word

Hi Lucas Prince of Fa

Why dont you check out the housing section on this forum?
Click on this link

Good luck and hope you will find something soon or other members can help you out shortly. :)

Jaz :cool:

welcome to singapore bro!

Check a travel book for the hostels section - they are the best (and cheapest) bet for such a short stay. You can get a room starting at S$50-60 a night, or a dorm bed at S$20.

Hello BBoyWolf

I will stay in Singapore to 22 June at 1 July, can we pass some days to do interest activities and visiting all the Singapore City, and make big party. If you ok we can pass a amazing trip !

Lucas

+447700089892

[email protected]

@Lucas Prince

sure no problem, i love clubbing!