Looking to build up the expat network in Vladivostok

Hi all,

Several of us expats in Vladivostok are figuring out how to best organize ourselves. There is not a huge English-speaking expat community here, and we all basically know each other, but there are always different students coming through etc.

-Stephanie

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Stephanie!

Maybe you could introduce yourself for a start.
Hope you will obtain many responses.

Regards
Armand

I am looking for English speaking expats in Vladivostok to introduce to an adorable young couple I know there. I met the fellow on an NHL fan page and over the last couple years we have gown a friendship and I have assisted him learning English. I want to help him find people in Vladi he and his wife can talk to and socialize with as they are planning to immigrate to Canada in the near future and must practice the English. They are from a small city and have just recently moved to Vladi. They are both professionals and have great humour and excellent character. I am sure they would also be very agreeable to helping you improve your Russian speaking also. If interested message me back, or if you know of a place where English speaking expats like to socialize that would information they could use, cheers!
Vincent