Web designers area?

Hi everyone,
I noticed that in Vietnam there is an area for each type of business.  One street will sell all furniture, another car parts and this leads me to my question.  Is there an area where I can find web designers?  I would like to view a few places and select a candidate to create a website for me.  Your help is appreciated.

There are so many, the trouble is sorting the wheat from the chaff. Google will get some leads.

P.S. If you put Flash on the index page, please make sure there is also an HTML Skip link, many people don'y use Flash for security reasons.

Thanks, I will check the area out.  I googled the area and it looks huge!

Jiatch, trust me, I've always hated flash and I find those intros to be useless. If its not providing value, it's definitely unnecessary.

Hi guy. I have few friends that are web designers. How about giving you links to websites of their companies? 

dnguyenvo wrote:

Hi everyone,
I noticed that in Vietnam there is an area for each type of business.  One street will sell all furniture, another car parts and this leads me to my question.  Is there an area where I can find web designers?  I would like to view a few places and select a candidate to create a website for me.  Your help is appreciated.

I don't think you will find an area dedicated to web designers physically in any place in VN as their business doesn't require them to be near any one.

Almost anyone with a computer can get a copy of Dreamweaver and call themselves a web designer. My company has several but they tend to work in-house and for our overseas clients projects.

To save time and money you should write a specification so your thoughts are on paper which helps you define your intents. Remember, the big world out there doesn't like handling credit cards from VietNam or orders from VietNam because of past incident of fraud. Try ordering something from Apple and see what happens.

You could try the classified sections here and in other web sites or even CraigsList VietNam.

I am looking for an English site actually.  I don't mind where the designer is located just as long as its good quality and price.  Pm me your email and any work you've done in the past and I'll review and contact you.  Thanks