Car Export Germany - Saudi Arabi. Looking for Partners in Saudi Arabia

My name is Isam M. I was born in Syria in 1978 and have been living in Cologne / Germany since 1989. I have been dealing in new and used cars for 15 years and have long-established contacts to major car dealers in Cologne, Bonn and the rest of Northrhine-Westphalia, Germany's most densely populated state. I am currently looking for auto export partners from Saudi Arabia. With my experience and contacts I can supply erverything necessary for a successful cooperation.

I arrange a complete business trip in Germany for you, including airport pick-up, hotel, car hunting and the organsation of transport / shipping.

If you are looking for a reliable partner to do successful business with, please get in touch.
phone 0049-163-450-9215 my email is sampostfach[at]yahoo.de

Kind regards

Isam M.

This is a "job" posting for the section specially made for jobs ...

Hi Isam M,

You should post your advert in the Saudi Arabia classifieds > looking for - business partners.

Thank you

Hi Islam ...

I'm from Saudi Arabia ad I live in Poland . Acually I wanna buy a car from Germany and send it to the KSA , if you can help me then I will give you your  commission . Pls contact me if you 're interesting ...

german cars not good for KSA , my friend.Here is too hot and german cars don't have very powerful air conditioning, so if you do that, yu' ll be cooked. But if you insist I have some aquaintance in Romania (some kurdish guy) who exports trucks in Iraq and could take your car for nothing in KSA

Air con is not a problem, just needs a different sort of gas, not expensive at all!!

yes i think it's not a big problem , I'll change it in SA . but i would be grateful if you could contact me and tell me more info about that guy who can exports cars ... [email protected]