Nairobi: My second home

Friends,

Me and my hubby are shifting to Nairobi from New Delhi by mid November this year. Although I will be joining him after the New Year. I would like to know more and more people and make friends since it is going to be my second home.

I have tons and tons of questions running within me, where to go for groceries, what is the best place to stay, what is the average cost of living range. I hope I get along with friends here i this forum who could guide us through the wonderful city!

Cheers!

Ronita
[email protected]

Welcome Ronita !

Thanxs Jo, are you in Nairobi?

Hi Ronita,

I too will be making the transition from Mumbai to Nairobi sometime next month. I'm currently on a short visit here and assessing the place. This forum has a lot of useful information and I recommend you look through previous posts to get an idea of Nairobi. Will email you in detail separately.

Hi There,

Im sure you will love it!!!...I have been here since January as my husband has a business out here. I am slowly getting used to it. Would love to be in touch when you arrive...my email add is [email protected] get in touch and ill try and answer any questions you might have.

Mani

hi ronita,
i also recently moved to nairobi & looking forward to settled down. its a beautiful place & i m sure u will love the place mainly weather.

Hi Ronita,

I;m also moving to nairobi in next week of this month, i have got lots of questions as well, if you can forward some information if you have got some time to search, that would be a great help.

my email id is [email protected]

thank you.
Manish

Hey, spanish girl looking for friends in Nairobi. A cofee, a walk, a trekking... simple things ;)