Hi

I will going to move in Muscat next month, I have a job offer in Hotel, please tell me guys about Muscat, the style of living, and some info. thank you!

Lyka Faye

Hi Lyka Faye and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Lyka Faye,

You Are Welcome :cool:

Welcome to Oman + Expat-blog + Muscat = Cool :cool: , Yes congratulation for the job and about muscat you will know more when you are here i think it nice place im sure you will like it...the good thing you will be in the capital city of Oman and it's better than other place in Oman there is alot of things to discover in here. Later you have to visit the other places also in Oman :)

Hope you will enjoy staying and working in Oman :top:

Best Regards
AMMAR

Muscat is a good destination for an expat.  Blessed by varieties of resources and good hospitality offered by Omani's here, I hope you will have a fruitful stay.

Welcome to Oman

if u have any question please contact me i'll tell u i live near hotels i know life in muscat

Hi fred974,

Why don't you give more information about life in Muscat on the forum so that members can benefit from it?

Thank you.

sure i'll do but it's vast question choose some precise topic we'll answer

muscat is fine retired place) safe at all

The best thing about Muscat is "PEACE" ...  there is not any place in the whole world in terms of peace, like Oman.

Getting a job in a hotel means automatically you'd have quite a big social circle...you'll be able to explore alot (Depends on the nature of ur job as well). However, a few things to be taken in consideration while living here, e.g Connecting to the right network, understanding the Omani arab way of working as well as a bit of their cultural values. Rest all is well.