Trekking - hicking - walking

Hi!
Is anyone interested in hicking?
I would like to find people who are interested in this sport. It would be nice to discover new places walking.
In case you would like the idea as well, write here!
I'm Italian and I live in Milan. What about you?
I hope to hear from you soon =)

I would like to plan somenthing on Sunday 29 of April!

Hi Ninfea! good idea, we are not very close actually but there are a lot of places halfway, like the Bologna area, just to name one.
You can count me in!

Hello!

I'm going to be moving from England to Milan in August. I enjoy hiking, but I am at a very amateur level. I'd love to have someone to hike with, especially an Italian who might be able to help improve my Italian whilst we hike!

x

Hi, I know you wrote the post a while ago, I like to hike, are you still interested in doing it. I am Irish, just moved to Italy and would like to get out there meet people and do some activities

hi there,

like to meet up with English speakers as well..i been here for 2 years now..join with our Facebook group and explore Milan...

see u there..

Oh count me in...Absolutely love trekking.

Hi guys!
I created a Facebook group for all of you who would like to go hicking sometimes and discover beautiful places in north of Italy: Trekking-north of Italy.
So we can also share photos, timetables, and so on.
I love trekking, especially in the Alps but I am not an expert, so there is nothing to worry about =)
I would like to orginize walks and trips in north of Italy and I am looking for people with the same interest.
It could be nice especially for those of you who just moved to Italy.
I can practice my English, you can practice Italian and learn more about Italian culture =)
I hope to hear soon from you! Have a great evening!
By the way, I am from Milan and It would be nice to go out for an "aperitivo" sometimes.

so what is the name of that group lol ?

What's the name of your group page?

Guys, I let the group name. It is the following one:
Trekking-north of Italy
=)

Hi
I am interested in hiking/walking.
If you are able to get a group together then please keep me informed.
I am a New Zealander living in Milan.
I coach rugby here in Italy and most weekends I am busy but at the moment I have no games as they will start at September.
Keep me posted with your progress on the hiking group.
John

Just tried searching the trekking group name but have had no luck.
Trekking-north of Italy is the group name.
If someone could help me out?
John Akurangi

Hi,
I am interested in joining you guys. I was actually looking for something like this.. cant find the group on facebook though...
Tijana

Hi!
I tried to fix the Facebook page.
If you click on the link you should be able to find the "Trekking page":
https://www.facebook.com/giulia.trekking

I found some nice walks in Valetellina.

Found the closed FB group that you have created for the Trekkers...
Lets get going and out there to walk some good treks.
John.

I created a facebook page cause for me it is easier to manage it:
facebook.com/giulia.trekking