Seeking Job

Hi there
I have just moved from Denmark to Beijing China, so i am looking for a job. I am very experienced in the world of It. Can program software, make web design and homepages, database administrator, server / client setup and maintenance. Know most Microsoft products. My main language is english. In the process of learning chinese.

Best regards
Kay Bakhauge

Hi Kay,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I wish you good luck in your job search.

ps; our new classifieds system will be online in a few days. You could then post your advert in the Beijing job section.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Christine
Thank you very much for the information.

Best regards
Kay Bakhauge

Kayb hi

How are you with Wordpress, HTML and CSS?

I am currently recruiting someone.

Part-time is also an option.

Hi Manlin
Thanks for the interest. My skills in HTML and CSS is very good, been working with that for 25 years among other technologies. The Wordpress i havent used before, but just downloadet it and tried it out. Seems very easy to use, kind a like phpbb3 and joomla CMS wich i have worked with. Also programmed a CMS my self once when i was working for Nextvision some years ago.
So i can also do ASP/.NET, VB/.NET, MS Sql, MySql among other skills. Making software and so on. I can send you my resume if you want that.

Best regards
Kay Bakhauge

Kayb

I have sent you a pm.

good luck !!

Looking for a job? The this HR themed networking event on Tuesday 10 April might be useful  http://fcgroup.org/event-registration/?ee=3

(Disclaimer I am the organiser).