Salary.

After much searching, I still can't find how much a uk nurse can expect to take home per month.
I am not sure if experience is relevant to wages.
But i've been a nurse for 10 years...
Please could anyone help with the exchange rate too.

Ta Ali

exchange is 3.75SAR per American dollar, if that helps.

Or..

go to www.xe.com.

And yes, experience (and diplomas/certificates) is how they determine your salary here.

Wages are directly proportional to your experience and to your Nationality. However, you can find exceptions to this, like those who have been conned into the contract.

Good Luck !

it's 5.9 riyals to a pound at the moment, has been around here for a while now. Salary will obviously change between jobs and hospitals etc. Most nurses I know seem to be on a basic of about 10,000 - 14,000sar a month but some of them are able to almost double that with over time. A couple of them are doing 2,3&4 day shifts and so are lucky enough to work just half the week.

Hi,

Kinda agree with Luise, Search this blog and you may find more Nurses specially from Canada and UK on this site.
I have heard this from friends and again i could be wrong. First point is here "you get paid according to your nationality".
Second point, then ur experience and specialization comes into play.

Lastly, what i've heard is that North American & Europeans (Main land) nurses makes between the salary range of (3500 US Dollars to 7000 US Dollars).

Hopefully other members can give you more details, People are generally very helpful on this site.

See ya