Live and work in SKA

Hi Everyone
I live in Georgia.  I'm interested in living and working in KSA and not sure what type of  jobs are available for me.  I would also like to learn more from you on the in/out of living in KSA if it's not too much trouble.

Oh, since teaching seems to be ideal for woman living in KSA any help you can offer on this will be great.  I'm in school and will be graduating in one year so I'm planning.

Thanks for responding and all input you can offer.

If you scroll up to the top of the screen, you'll see a list of all the topic categories:

New members
Networking
Everyday life
Leisure
Shopping
Formalities
Visas
Cost of living
Tax
Bank
Work
Schools & studies
Health care
Children
Telecommunications
Accommodation
Removal
Cars and transportation
Pets

Click on the ones that interest you and read, read, read!!

After you've done your preliminary research, if you have specific questions that haven't been asked/answered, we'd be glad to help you.

Best of luck :)

You can get a teaching job in KSA.  But living in KSA is somehow difficult for woman as per the regulations.  but you can learn different culture and mingle with multinationals give you best experience.

Hi, My wife and I are going to Saudi also. I will go very soon my wife once school is over...She is a teacher. We live in Kennesaw,GA which I believe you do! We are an older couple.

Good luck