Close

Getting married in Bahrain

Did you get in touch with your embassy regarding this? Since none of you are Bahraini, I don't think Bahrain will care whether he converts or not.

Getting married in Bahrain is fairly straightforward - as far as I remember, you will need two male witnesses, your birth certificates, a paper attested by your respective embassies proving that you are free to marry (that is, that you are not married already), attested copies of a divorce certificate if one of you has previously been divorced, and medical certificates - you must pass certain medical tests before getting married, similar to the ones for residency visa. If you are employed in GCC, you will also need a letter of no objection to marriage from your employer. The marriage office is somewhere in the shopping mall in Hoora (I think).

Hi good day.im filipina christian. I want to marry a pakistani muslim.. All our papers are ready. I have my NOC from my embassy and we did a pre marital examination already. We wil apply a civil marriage in here in Bahrain. Do i need to convert to muslim to marry him??? Is it really required?? What are my right to refuse? As far as i know muslim can marry christians.

hi , i am a Pakistani Muslim  and want to marry a Filipino girl (roman catholic)  in Bahrain.   we are planning for civil marriage. kindly tell me the complete procedure what we have to do to get marry as soon as possible.  what papers , procedure required to marry a Filipino roman catholic girl in Bahrain.

Thanks

RASHID

dear rashidanwar,

kindly read through the previous posts :)

good luck & god bless

T&R

Hello everyone

Im an Indian and wants to get married to an Indian in Bahrain. By seeing the threads I have understood that I need to visit  Indian Embassy for the further process. I wanted to check with you all if there is anything we need to produce/obtain to Indian embassy or can we just walk in to that place. we both are working In Bahrain.

Also if you can anyone is aware how easy or complicated this process is? If we get married here is there anything we have to do back in India or will we be recognised as married couple. Any information is welcomed.

Thank you

Hi
You can directly walk in and ask for all the needed information

T&R

christians do live in Saudia whats wrong?
they work here... come from different countries...
don't be extremist... try to understand reality

I'm non-Saudi and want to marry a saudi man. Is it possible I can get married in another country and reside in Saudi arabia. I have Iqama because I'm working in a university in KSA.

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain