Cuban's need not apply !!!!!!!!

I owe you no justifications nor explanations.  Nor do I need to entertain you.  I don't know you and frankly do not care to know you.  You are rude and act like this is your blog.  You sir are a close minded person with a rather LARGE chip on your shoulders.  My opinion
of course.   I have a suggestion for you, GET A LIFE. 

To the Rest of the bloggers on this post,  my sincere apologies.
I have just had enough of this persons personal Attach.  This was not his first nor his strongest.  Again my apologies for having to put up with this garbage.  Thank you

MGLuke wrote:

I have just had enough of this persons personal Attach.

Enough of his personal attach?  You mean you are going to divorce him?

I would have to be married to him or know him for a divorce.  Neither appeals.  This conversation is unproductive & not fair to the rest of the Bloggers.  I will be the adult and leave you and your friend to find some one else to harass.  Mind you.  Neither of you gentleman,( if I can call either of you that) are running me out of this blog,  You do not have that kind of power  over me.  I simply do not want to continue this childish & bigoted conversation.   Cat fights are not what the forum is about.  Good night be well

MGLuke wrote:

I would have to be married to him or know him for a divorce.  Neither appeals.  This conversation is unproductive & not fair to the rest of the Bloggers.  I will be the adult and leave you and your friend to find some one else to harass.  Mind you.  Neither of you gentleman,( if I can call either of you that) are running me out of this blog,  You do not have that kind of power  over me.  I simply do not want to continue this childish & bigoted conversation.   Cat fights are not what the forum is about.  Good night be well

Well, it was  just making fun of your misspellings, sorry you took it so seriously.
You will enjoy life more if you can laugh at yourself.
Not trying to run you out, find you quite amusing.

Actually I just sent you a private message with a rather LARGE apologie.  I was so angry I confused you with some one else.  Again My apologies. My Latino came out in full force and you got the brunt of it,  sooo sorry!   As far as my spelling you should see it with out spell check!  Thanks for your reply I deserved less.  I will continue on the blog just not with this conversation.  Will chat soon I am sure.  Night

-topic closed -

Little reminder here :

The forum should be used only for sharing information about expatriation.

Also we expect members to share without harrassing others, to respect each and everyone on the forum please.

Thank you
Christine

Closed