Jobs in Tunis for English Speaker?

does anyone know a call center in English in Tunis ?

I hear the call center jobs pay almost nothing here, anyone have ideas about this?

Are you living in Sousse ? do you know of any other places to try please ?
Good luck to you in your search for work.
Have you been for the interview at Clicvan , is it a big company ?

Hi I was in Tunisia last year and spent 3 months looking for work I came back last week as it is impossible for me to find anything. sorry I cant help

Hi, Did u search in Tunis ? what jobs were you looking for ?

Dear Ksenia, What does the work involve please and where will it be based ?

Regards Marie

I'm a native English speaker. My email is xxx please send me a message or where to contact you. thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the Jobs in Tunis section of the website by dropping an advert and creating your cv so that you might get an opportunity.

All the best,
Bhavna

Call Ali *** as he only knows English.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please share contact details in private

Hi marie. I will be moving to hammam sousse in a few months. Hoping to find a job that requires english speaker. Have you found any english call centers? I checked CLICVAN and apparently they only hire native english speakers. I am from Philippines. Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks.

Hi , No luck Im affraid , no jobs , no decent pay at all , Im back in UK !! My fella is applying to come here to work because the situation there is terrible. sorry I don't have better news . Good luck .

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Subjective comment, rude

Hiiiii dear,

my name is mohamed  .now i am working in ghana .i need your help.please
xxx

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Dear Ksenia,

I am a Tunisian MBA graduate from London looking for a job opportunity in Tunisia.
could you please send me am email on *** so that I can forward my CV and see if we can have a synergy to explore together?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Best regards

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

hi.
I'm looking for a job in Tunísia,
At this moment I live in the Isle of Man but I would like to return to the place that I was most happier.

Thank you
Sílvia Carvalho

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section.

Hello...

Are you still looking for english speakers? Im American and speak English fluently.

Hi
Could you send us your cv  please on
Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you

Hi

How do you do
Is there available jobs?

Regards

Still hard to find a work in there ?

Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you

if you have a jobs available please send me your email address and i shall forward you my cv as im british born looking to settle in tunisia as my wife nad baby reside there

could you send your details privately as you cant post personal info on forums thank you

I'd be interested in call centre work too

Hi
I am sorry I just saw your message
Are you still interested ?
Thank you

Hi
Could you send us your cv please
Thank you

Why can't you take them with you to the UK or Pakistan?

Hi, though I am not currently living in Tunisia, I will be shortly (around March I will move there).  I visited Tunisia in July, after being invited to the US Embassy (I am native born American, living in California) and wanting to visit the facility I opened with my partner in the city of Sfax.  In my case, since I started a company, its a little different than your situation, but if you have a CV that has some background in teaching English etc, we "may" have some options for you.  Regardless, wish you the best of luck.

Hi! I will be going for 1 week in may to Hammamet. 
Can we meet?
For more than 10 years I'm trying to find a solution to move to Tunisia!!!
Thank you

If you send me your email I can reply with my updated CV.
Thank you
Best Regards
Silvia Carvalho

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the website's private messaging system. Click on the member's photo > Send a message. Thank you

hi there everyone, if you are currently in Tunisia and have done some research about househunting etc etc, please let me know.  I am currently looking at renting a villa in Sfax but may eventually buy there

Thanks in advance

hi Silvia, nice to meet you.  I will send you my contact information via private message

Regards

Rick

Hi Rick, check your inbox

Hello,

Are you interested in teaching English at Berlitz Tunis?

okay, will do thanks

Because I don't want to take them uk or Pakistan which is none of your business so if you can't be helpful by sticking to the topic then don't stick your nose in other peoples business 👍🏾

Hi,

I have a degree in Computer Networking Technology & Computer Information Science.  I am also in possession of a TEFL certificate.  I have 25+ years of experience in IT and 13+ years in teaching English.  Are you guys still looking for people in Tunisia?

I have a background in teaching English.  Do you still have positions open?

I am very interested in teaching.  could you contact me with what I need to do?

Hi
Could you send us your cv on ***
Thank you
Sophie

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you