Is there A Need For Nursery Workers / nanny's in Tunisia

I am currently studying for my childcare certificate and wondered if when we move to Tunisia, this would be helpful in obtaining employment for me? Can anyone help with any information?
Thank you

Why don't you visit the 'jardin d'enfants' (kindergarden) in the rich areas of Tunisia.  Some of them are trilingual (Arabic, French and English) so they may like to give you work.  Also there is an American School and a British School - both these places could offer you employment possiblities.

Hello I want to be in tunisia

Thank you so much for your information. I will do what you say and have a go at the jardin d'enfants and the other places you mentioned. I am really just looking for any work that may be out there or I may consider opening a cosmetic shop or something similar.
I know work is not easy to come by in Tunisia but I am pretty sure I will find something in and around Nabeul where my apartment is. I have applied for my Carte Sejour so that should be through very soon and then I am off out there. I will be in Nabeul for two weeks from 26th March so I am looking forward to that.
How about you, are you enjoying living in Tunisia? Where abouts are you ?
Look forward to hearing from you again,
Kindest Regards,
Annie