Where to Find in Saudi Arabia

:rolleyes:

We expats have the solemn duty (ehem) to educate those loved ones back at home - what it is like in Saudi Arabia...they do ask us about our lives here, what's the difference, do you have this? how about that? and so on..(i hope you're getting my point)...

I do not know if there's already a thread in the forum about the subject since im just a newbie 'round here, but its a spark about a question of a forum member here, and a friend of mine from another place (not in K.S.A.)...the question is "Where can i get a Dance Central" (xbox 360) game here in Riyadh? --> aleady told her ;)

I haven't tried looking...but for my question, Where Can I Buy Iranian Saffron here in Riyadh? anyone can help? :rolleyes:

thanks in advance... :cool:

Iranian Saffron...hmmm interesting question....:/

I recall some friend needed it (with a guarantee of being original) and the only place I could get it (a large size full flower) from a herb-selling shop in Shumaisi area.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Iranian Saffron...hmmm interesting question....:/
I recall some friend needed it (with a guarantee of being original) and the only place I could get it (a large size full flower) from a herb-selling shop in Shumaisi area.

:) Thanks TLL...It will atleast get me started te-heee.. :D
I'm just lazy to look around...& needed some straight info where to get one...

...unlike Hamlay:| over here...okay i got a question :::

"How/Where to buy a GUN in K.S.A.?" 9mm caliber will do ...

Popolocroix wrote:

"How/Where to buy a GUN in K.S.A.?" 9mm caliber will do ...

Woah there....
:)
not sure to be honest. never had anything to do with firearms here, and I actually do not think it is possible for an expat to buy or keep one either.
But on that note, i Have bought a scope for rifles here some time back. Not quite sure where the shop was though. Sorry.

:| yer right - just checked out the moi website - though there is a section with regards to weapons/how to apply/and other stuffs...the forms and instructions are all in arabic :(

Hi,
Really a good idea this topic "Where to Find in Saudi Arabia" but why asking for firearms ?
I think that this subject scares a lot of people.

Let's ask for an other item !;)

I asked where to find "Iranian Saffron" ---> and sum1 'sez WTF!...:huh: How scary can i get?!

If there's any other meaning of "WTF"  other than the one i know...please let me know...

But thanks for lightening the mood abu_adel...it's just that, for some newbies here in Riyadh or any point in K.S.A., we do want to know "Where to find * in Saudi Arabia" ryt? ;)

:) @Popolocroix.
Give credit where credit is due: The 'Report' button exists with each and every post. Feel free to hit and EB team is much kind to help always ;)

What's the next thing you'll like to find? {Or as Microsoft famous slogan says "Where do you want to go today?"...I love it!}

:lol: oh yeah, TLL...'just noticed that it was already gone...tnx

Anyway...I'll try to make it harder for you next time...:cool: