Massage classes available?

I'm an American with a pinay girlfriend who lives in Leyte. She is interested in attending a massage school, but she has not finished high school and the only school she has found so far requires a diploma to attend. Does anybody know of a school offering classes that might not require a diploma? Location is not important, she could live in Manila or elsewhere while attending.  Cost probably also would not be an issue. Any leads would be appreciated.

To clarify, she is 24 years old, but quit high school before finishing.

there is a government program in the philippines where in those who did not finished high school may take a one time exam to pass the high school level. my nephew already take those exams and passed and continued his college. but i dont know if they were availabale in the provinces. we are located in Manila.

cheers!

Hi,

I see that she wants to take massage classes, you make check in and search TESDA, its a government agency that develop Filipino workforce. You may check their website at http://www.tesda.gov.ph/

Goodluck on your girlfriend. Also, you may try schools and program near Leyte i.e. provinces of CEBU and ILOILO :)

God Bles!

Thanks for your reply. She has checked with TESDA, and they have a class available, but they will not accept her without her having a high school diploma.

ohh.. go department of education.. they offer high school exam (not really familiar with the mechanics). I know someone she rarely finished 4th year high school but she took exam in DEP ED then she passed and now eligible for College :)

Hello,

One alternative would be to just look for an established spa or massage business establishments within Leyte or the neighboring provinces and ask those that work there who would want to have extra income by offering massage lessons to your girl on their free time.