Want to learn Photography!!!

Okay so im intrested in learning Photography,i'd like to mention i dont need a Professional longterm course,its like my hobby & i like to learn more of Photography.

Can anybody here help?

Hey, even I'm looking for enhancing my Photography skills. BTW I was looking for a good camera to Start with. Dunno where I will get one... Any suggestions......

There are many people around who are interested in learning from scratch or enhance their photography skills. I took an initiative last year to launch an academy sort of website and an FB group for discussions/ideas-sharing.

Later, due to time management problems, I had to shut down the FB group.

The articles I had written are still available and may help anyone interested.

http://www.foto-skills.com/

P.S. This is not an advertisement.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:lol:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

There are many people around who are interested in learning from scratch or enhance their photography skills. I took an initiative last year to launch an academy sort of website and an FB group for discussions/ideas-sharing.

Later, due to time management problems, I had to shut down the FB group.

The articles I had written are still available and may help anyone interested.

http://www.foto-skills.com/

Thanx a Ton TLL. It is really informative !!!

BUY A DSLR CAMERA AND TRY TO READ THE MANUAL FROM FIRST TO LAST PAGE USE THE KIT LENS WHICH COMES WITH YOUR DSLR GO OUT AND SHOOT PHOTOS IN AUTO MODE AND EVERY TIME YOU SHOOT LOOK AT THE SETTINGS WHICH THE CAMERA DOES FOR YOU THEN PUT YOUR CAMERA IN MANUAL MODE M MODE AND THEN TAKE PHOTOS KEEPING IN MIND THE READINGS OF YOUR DSLR IN AUTO MODE FOR ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME :[email protected]

TABBU2000 wrote:

BUY A DSLR CAMERA AND [email protected]

Thanks for the rather offensive contribution @Tabbu. Esp BIG thanks for making it all in caps. We, Expat-Bloggers, really are dumbs at comprehending the small letters.

TABBU2000 wrote:

BUY A DSLR CAMERA AND TRY TO READ THE MANUAL FROM FIRST TO LAST PAGE USE THE KIT LENS WHICH COMES WITH YOUR DSLR GO OUT AND SHOOT PHOTOS IN AUTO MODE AND EVERY TIME YOU SHOOT LOOK AT THE SETTINGS WHICH THE CAMERA DOES FOR YOU THEN PUT YOUR CAMERA IN MANUAL MODE M MODE AND THEN TAKE PHOTOS KEEPING IN MIND THE READINGS OF YOUR DSLR IN AUTO MODE FOR ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME :[email protected]

LOL hahaaa you made my day!

crybaby1 wrote:

LOL hahaaa you made my day!

Mine too! :lol:

For Heaven's Sake, there is something called on earth 'Art'.

Try to learn the art yourself photography is an art you learn yourself take your camera out and learn with it nobody will come and hold your hand to teach you photography.

TABBU2000 wrote:

Try to learn the art yourself photography is an art you learn yourself take your camera out and learn with it nobody will come and hold your hand to teach you photography.

A photography teacher will.

[Moderated]