Doing business in Morocco

Hi,

are foreign investors welcome in Morocco?

Is it complicated to register a company in Morocco? What is the procedure?

What is the corporate tax rate in Morocco?

Is it easy to recruit?

Any advice you would share with us?

Thank you very much for your participation,

Julien

Yes .. Morocco encourages investments. cuz that will increase its economey so foreign investors welcome anytime . add to that the economy in Morocco is flourishing at the moment and the country offers a growing number of opportunities. government has taken measures to make the investment climate in the country more attractive for entrepreneurs and has given direct assistance to companies which respond to some of the calibrator. In the context of proposed mechanisms by:

* Investment Promotion Fund,
    * Exemptions from taxes
    * Develop reserves, real estate mortgage note,

Recovery Fund Investments:

Recovery Fund provides investments for investors who are interested in investment agreements with the State, ensure that the benefit of some of the costs.
Thus, through this fund, the state share by 5 per cent of the amount of investments, as well as participate in the expenses related to acquisition of land, infrastructure and external costs and expenses of the configuration. Companies must respond to the requesting one of the five criteria:

* Completion of the program exceeds the amount of investment or the equivalent of 200 million dirhams.
    * Create a number of jobs than or equal to 250,
    * Less technology,
    * Participate in the protection of the environment (Chapter 17 of the Treaty),
    * Completion of the project in an area referred to in the Decree No. 2-98-520 issued on June 30, 1998.

For companies that invest the regions mentioned in the Decree No. 2-98-520 urban or suburban areas, this contribution rises from 5 to 10 per cent of the total amount of investment.

Tax exemptions:

Exempt investments amounting to AED 200 million or more in the framework of treaties on the value-added tax, applicable to equipment, tools and equipment imported for a period of 36 months from the commencement of the activity ... (Chapter 7.1 of the Finance Act 1998/1999 as amended).

In addition, there are encouraging tax and customs distinct for new companies and companies exporting products and services, and companies located in free zones, Tangier, and companies located within the regions and prefectures referred to in the decree mentioned above, banks and monopoly firms are located offshore in Tangier, etc

the reply sounds good

i have had a business in moroccco for 6 years  all is not as easy as one would like or indeed how easy it sounds

Hi,

Opening a company is relatively easy. Doing it yourself can save you 5 to 10 thousand dihrams, and the Centre Regional d'Investissement is quite helpful (if you speak French. If you don't, please contact me and I can help you talk to them).

We opened our business with the help of the CRI and it cost us around 8 thousand.

Hiring locals is not a problem, hiring expats is almost impossible.

thanks for your posts !

u ar welcom to mak bussnise in morocco be sure they will help u

Welcome man, Morocco is looking for people like you to invest here so i don't think it will be hard for you :)

actually,they give more facilities due to the crisis

yes Foreign investor are welcome in Morocco (advantage in tax system and in exchanges...). Do create a compagnie, the best is to go to Centre Regional d'Investissement in all big cities

Morocco, one of America's oldest allies, is a highly attractive place for foreign investment. Its excellent location and trade agreements with the EU and countries in Africa and the Middle East, as well as its geostrategic location for easy access and communications, make it a preferred regional business center. In addition, the country's social and political stability, skilled labor pool, and soaring gross domestic product are assets that any serious investor or business will find very competitive. Morocco has implemented the following laws and incentives for businesses.

hi all the  prodedures are in place for overseas investment but they all are not put into practise
besides doing business  there are still many issues to overcome repeatly   i am not been negative about doing business in Morocco, it depends on what type of business ?  amount you are investing etc the once that is sorted the paper work for residency which is continious regardless of how sucessful ones business is or is not.

many factors must and should be looked into throughly and take nothing for granted.

I have been doing business in Morocco for 8 years and realise that correct  procedures and what is written is sometimes not   realised.