WANTED! Personal Trainer in Nairobi...

Hi guys...

I'm moving to Nairobi next week (6 Aug 2009) and would like to engage an experienced personal trainer for 4+ sessions per week of (predominantly) non-gym based exercise and fitness.  USed to be pretty fit (competitive rowing) but spent the last year as a couch potato so need some serious hard graft and motivation.

Will be living in Spring Valley and want personal trainer to visit me there before/after work.

Please get in touch if you can help, or know someone who can...

Thanks!

V

How much are you willing to pay?

hello I will go to Nairobi the next week and I need to rent a flat or a room, could you help me?I donŽt know nobody there. Know, IŽm in tanzania. My name is Bárbara, and IŽm spanish. Thanks

Hey...I just got back from nairobi was there for 6 weeks and know  a really good trainer...amazing results!! let me know if interested...as he is very reasonable too.

Hi

I know this is an old thread, but if anyone is interested I am moving to Nairobi in December. In London at the moment I work as a very successful personal trainer to alot of high profile clients and celebrities. I wish to continue this part time when I move so if anyone is interested let me know!

Hi,

I would like to engage the services of a personal trainer.  I live in Nairobi.  I am a working mom, so nothing too extravagant for now, but at least some motivation like 3-4times a week would suffice.

Closed