MOVING TO SANTIAGO, CHILE

Hello:

I will be moving soon to Santiago. I would like to know about the area where this address is "Espoz-2336, Vitacura, Santiago, Chile", job will be in this area. I will like to know what or which living communities as if apartments, homes or what kind of housing can be found in this area and more or less accordingy what will be the cost. If someone has a link for rentals or advice please help me as you can. How is the cost of living there compare to USA or any other place similar. Do places come furnish? Please do help me on this matters....relocatiuon all the way very soon.  I do speak spanish,,,Maybe one day we could have some cafe or te....lol....i pay. Thanks in advance and please do help me in all you can think of.....Thanks again.

PS
Weather is like??? Do places have heating system or a/c? Internet, cable hmmmm,,,,,,kitchen well equip? thanks

Hi Pilarica226 and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may be helpful.;)

I invite you to take a look at this articles > https://www.expat.com/en/guide/south-am … chile.html.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.

Hello

Thanls fpr the link, i saw it yesterdy....Thanks

Hello,
The adress you gave is in Vitacura, a very nice part of Santiago. You can find furnished apartement close by. They are fairly expensive. Check on portal inmobiliaro (Do a google search for the web address) Otherwise living in Vitacura is like living in a good neigborhood in the USA or Europe: safe, clean, pretty... You will be able to find anything you want and yes there is cable TV, internet, restaurants, malls...
Enjoy your stay in Santiago. It is a beautiful country.
Sophie

Thank you Sophie, did help what tou wrote about inmobiliarios, and later on will write to you and hopefully you might have some names of communities or clear some doubts i have....thank you again.....:)

Hi Sophie location wise vitacura is good place to stay in santiago is pretty close to everything, always try to move close to the metro, is like a subway but station are all around the city, is fast and cheap and safe way to move. other than portalinmobiliario, you can check gabinohome.com or contachile.com.
In relation to the weather is cold in winter about 5 or 10 Cº in winter but summer and spring is nice around 20 to 30 Cº it doesn't rain much especially  in summer.
cable is pretty standard but a/c and kitchen equipment will depend on how much rent you pay.
Good luck
Juan