Kindly your support to choose city

Kindly I need your opinion to choose the city that ill move to in Chile
So I need your all experience in Chile for the city's housing and availability to open small business
Br

Hi Brother, I am Ahmed from sri lanka currently in santiago for few months. You can meet some of arab people in the al salam masjid but in number there are very rare of muslims.

Hi  bro am happy that you replied hope to see you also how about the life there prices good areas to live safe and where the people go to eat if they cant cook and if you want to open small business is there any ideas for that

for accomodation in Main santiago city is expensive but the suburbs is cheap and always metro, bus available so its fine. Halal food shops are very rare and we can buy halal mean only in the masjid in friday. it seems to be that the demand of halal of is increasing in santiago. so opening a resturant is might be a good idea.

So bro can you tell me what the range of price of small room or small flat one room plus reception or what the availability of any and is it safe there .?

Hi I am new in chille from pakistan , I want help please

How can I help

Hi i want to move chile from pakistan.. please guide me abiut some procedures.. any good immigration consultant do you know??? Or ill appreciate that