Instructors course

Hi I'm moving to Bali with my parnter and daughter at the end of this year and I was hoping to do a pilates or yoga course to become an instructor.  I was wondering if anybody had any useful information for me please.  Anything

hey i try looked into and you have to go to jkt to do it it a 6 month course but then you have teach with someone that fully qualified. then after that you go back to jkt and do another test. it cost about 20 mill just for the course, cheap but the u have to add up flying to jk+living expanse in jkt+back to to bali+then back to jkt couls end up costing around 50 mil.
there sunset palites on jl sunset on the way to ace hardware . they do realy good palites class. ask if they have any info on it. they are also doing a new class call zumlatie a mixtur of zumba and pilates.
as for yog im not to sure but im sure there be a lot of info on the web cux there a lot of place todo yoga in bali

Hi Flipstar,

You could also browse the Sports, Yoga and Tai Chi category in the Bali Classifieds. This might help.:)

Cheers,

Varushen.

I may be able to add some handy information.

You can do the course with no problem but you can't work legally without a work permit (Cost US$1,200) and a visa to suit.

Just in case you didn't know. :)

Thankyou to you all for your quick replys.  I will keep looking into it, but now I have a start.  Happy days everyone.