Cheap English Teacher

Hello, my name is Duncan and I am an English teacher who is currently residing in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

I am currently looking for work and I am happy to teach at all levels of English. Whether you are a beginner or are looking for advanced English lessons please contact me.

Thank you

Hi Duncan,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should post your advert in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > job section as well.

I wish you good luck.
Christine

Hi Christine,

Thank you!

I made an advert yesterday, but I am still waiting for the approval. Hopefully this will happen soon!

Thanks
Duncan

Hi Luong,

You can contact me via my mobile phone or email.

My email address is: [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Duncan

We are looking for English teacher. Please send your CV to email: [email protected]

Hi English House online

Could you please post your advert with more details in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > job section? Thank you.

Hi Jayxee,

welcome to Vietnam.

Hi.. I'm Jayxee ,
Welcome to Vietnam, i come from vietnam, make a friend if have a chance..

jayxee wrote:

Hi.. I'm Jayxee and Im new here..
Im planning to visit Vietnam next month. Is there any Filipinas living there?   I hope so.. I would be glad to know you. :)

Hi Jayxee, there are lots of Filipinos living here in HCM, I know quite a few myself.  Feel free to contact me and make a new friend.

Hi,
It's glad to welcome you!
One of my friend is a Phil lady who working in Q.2, HCMC.
If you need I shall introduce you to her.
Regards,
Ken

Sighhhhhhh.  We all extend you the warmest of welcomes, but can we talk about the topic?  You 're free to start your own introductory thread.

I'm cheap AND easy, just ask my ex-wives!  I'm also an albino; you won't find a teacher whiter than me!

Need a white guy for a photo shoot?  I have experience.  I can even smile, if you want me to!

Does your child confidence problems?  Nothing instills confidence like having your own English teacher!  To make the situation even better:  I'm an American!  This will give your child the luxury of saying "I own that American honkey and he knows it!" or "I can't wait for April 30th, because I'm gonna' make him suffer!"  I can even agree with him/her by saying "Yessur/Yessum' yo' sho' do own me!" or "I sho' am happy it's April 30th; it's my favorite holiday!" Additional fees do apply...

Having a dinner party?  Same, same!  I might even do a little dance for your guests!  Maybe a little sumpthin' like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZHfgGVe94M

youtube.com/watch?v=xglH10Qk-q8

Boy, won't they be jealous!

Better act fast, because this is a limited time offer!

WideAwake wrote:

Sighhhhhhh.  We all extend you the warmest of welcomes, but can we talk about the topic?  You 're free to start your own introductory thread.

I'm cheap AND easy, just ask my ex-wives!  I'm also an albino; you won't find a teacher whiter than me!

Need a white guy for a photo shoot?  I have experience.  I can even smile, if you want me to!

Does your child confidence problems?  Nothing instills confidence like having your own English teacher!  To make the situation even better:  I'm an American!  This will give your child the luxury of saying "I own that American honkey and he knows it!" or "I can't wait for April 30th, because I'm gonna' make him suffer!"  I can even agree with him/her by saying "Yessur/Yessum' yo' sho' do own me!" or "I sho' am happy it's April 30th; it's my favorite holiday!" Additional fees do apply...

Having a dinner party?  Same, same!  I might even do a little dance for your guests!  Maybe a little sumpthin' like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZHfgGVe94M

youtube.com/watch?v=xglH10Qk-q8

Boy, won't they be jealous!

Better act fast, because this is a limited time offer!

wideawake what kinda drugs are you on lad....

you seem stressed out and nothing better to do than write a ridiculous comment on this topic.. go and enjoy a beer mate and relax... its not your fault your american

I sure do wish that lovely mod Christine would come in here and tell him he's off topic...

:offtopic:

Hi Duncan
I am Ha. I am looking for English natives to cooperate with me to teach English for students and companies in Hanoi.
If u can relocate, pls call me 0906746222
Ha Jessian

Hi Mai Ha,

Sorry just saw your message! I am afraid I am going to be staying in Ho Chi Minh for the foreseeable future.

If anybody is still interested please contact me.

Hi Teacher Mark
Thank you for your consideration.
Enjoy your Ho Chi Minh city
have a good weekend, Mark

hi! i am vietnamese, welcome to vietnam.
i want to make  friends with every one

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Christine wrote:

:offtopic:

About time this was shut down???? Mods are pretty quick to shut down my threads, and I've never advertised????

I hate this title of the OP  :dumbom:

There is the old saying, "you get what you pay for"
In other words pay little and get little in return.

stumpy wrote:

There is the old saying, "you get what you pay for"
In other words pay little and get little in return.

I like , " You pay  peanuts, you get monkeys ", my wife must have paid her builders with peanuts.

@bluenz

Maybe your wife only had the one bag of peanuts to pay them all with and it was a small bag too.......... :lol:

As it is an old topic and advert should be posted in the classifieds section, i close this thread.

Thanks

Closed