Looking for Indians interested in doing business

Hi, Happy new Year!

Could you pls give me some Indian communities where I can find professional and business men in Sudan and other neighbouring ountries...[Moderated]

hi

i am raj based in sudan for last 12 years, tell me which kind of help u r looking.

call me..00249 922533332
raj

Hi Raj,

Thanks. My company CADD Centre [Moderated] is looking for Franchise partners in Sudan. We prefer to have Indian entreprenuers, or good localites whom we can trust to associate, wish to invest in education and training industry and reaching out to them seems difficult. If you can guide me, it would be nice.

[Moderated: please post in classifieds]

TRust I am clear. Expect your thoughts on this...

Thanks
Shibu

DEAR SIR

I AM NOT IN THIS LINE, BUT THERE ARE SEVERAL INDIAN TECHIES IN SUDAN, AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE INTO COMPUTER TRAINING BUSINESS.

SECONDLY WHY DONT U APPROACH TO INDIAN EMBASSY IN SUDAN TO SEND STUDENTS TO YOUR COLLEGE IN INDIA, AS ABOUT 1500 STUDENTS STUDY EVERY YEAR IN THE COMPUTER PROGRAMME FROM SUDAN IN INDIA.

WITH REGARDS

RAJ

U WRITE A LETTER ALSO...TO...
[email protected]

or kerala cultural association in sudan.
with regards

Rajeev Karukayil
Secretary
Kerala Cultural Activity Centre (KCA)
Reg.No.465/07-2011
Khartoum, Sudan

raj

yes. Will do.
Thanks.

We are looking for Partner to arrange tours to Egypt fvr. Indians & Chinese living in Sudan .
Farid Farah
[email protected]
Mobile : + 201001447476

Hello Ghaliab.

You should post an advert in the Looking for section (Business partners) in the Sudan classfieds. It can help too. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello,
what kind of business ur offering?