District 2 apartment/home with an oven

Hi all,

Been going around different apartments/houses in D2 and PMH and I still haven't found a place that has an oven built in. I am considering shipping my oven from back home or just buying locally, but as I haven't finalized the house yet (still living in a hotel) I am hoping that I get to exhaust all the housing options first before spending on any more shipping (or appliance purchasing). Whatever I can still fit within my housing allowance is essentially what my budget is... (3 br, with a proper sized kitchen - don't care for pool or those other things).

Thanks.

BETTER OPTION IS TO ASK YOUR AGENT TO INSTALL OVEN AS YOUR PRFERENCEs. If you are staying here for good then b etter ship all your western applicances over here. But if you are on temporary living in vietnam I suggest get a furnished one and ask for your choice of appliances Hope you find a goos one..goodkluck!

Dear You,

I would like to introduce  Hoang Anh Gia Lai Apartment in District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.

Gross Area: 138m2, comes with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets, 2 balconies, storage, large kitchen and living room.
Deluxe and 100% new furniture with A/C, TV, Refrigerator, Laundry, Oven, Sofa and Dinging Tables.

Conveniently located in 37 Nguyen Van Huong Stress, Thao Dien Ward, District 2 and near by Metro Supermarket, coffee shop, restaurants and many International Schools. it takes about 20 minutes drive to center of District 1.

This is a 15th Floor Unit therefore you will have a lot of fresh breezing cool air through each window from every direction.
Other Facilities: Gym, spa, tennis court  and highly Secured apartment 24/7
The rent per month: $850 USD

Please  contact me  I'm very pleased to welcome you.

Hi kieuhien1985,

Could you please post this advert in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > accommodation section. Thank you.

Can u check some website like bestreal.net? ( Realestate agency in saigon)
May be u can find a good one there