Want to work in Morocco

l need some help about living and working in Casablanka or Marakesh... l dont know conditions and if l can do this withour knowing French and Arabic.

Good Afternoon:

My name is Steven. I am a Chef, by trade. I, also, give "historical and cultural" day-tours in Las Vegas to tourists from around the world visiting us.

I would like to move to Morocco in the future and I will be visiting soon.

Should I begin to learn to speak French or Arabic? Can I find work in an "International Hotel Chain" as a Chef in a major city in Morocco? Perhaps, I can teach English while I learn Arabic or French there?

I would be happy to tell you all about life in Las Vegas, Nevada to "reciprocate" your answers to my questions.

Sincerely, Steven

french would be a lot easier for you to learn than arabic, furthermore in your line of work french is useful. even if you learn arabic you would never be able to understand moroccans as they speak a dialect. your best bet is checking with large hospitality companies such as the Hyat and the such. You can always teach english, but I usually tell expats wanna be to Morocco that if they don't speak French, they should not get their hopes high as far as finding jobs goes.

Hi,

I agree with shak4969, if you don't speak french, your chances are very low in getting a job in Morocco, you'll find it also very difficult to leave here if you're not speaking french or arabic, more then 85% of moroccans don't speak english.
For sure, you can teach english here, there are lots of english schools which are seeking english native speakers (Amideast for instance).

Please be free to ask any questions.

Sincerely, Safae

hey !! you have one possibilty to teach english !! u can learn arabic if u have desire but moroccan people don't speak arabic as well as they speak moroccan dailect which is hard to speak except for those who live along time there !!
feel free to ask any question !!!

Hi there.

I just visited Tanger. My family lives there, and the last time a visited Morocco was three years ago. I felt in love with Tanger this time. And I've seen great opportunities.

I want to move to Tanger. I want to live there. But the most important thing, is a job. When i can find a job, in which i can develop, i will move to Tanger, immediately.

So please... if you know a company who's looking for somebody, tell me.

I'm looking for any commercial jobs. I speak English, Dutch, Moroccan dialect and am willing to learn French

Hi mouadbounekoub,

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Tangier classifieds > job section.

Hi everyone!!! I'm Ourania from Greece and planning of moving in Morocco (Rabat,Casablanca or Marrakech) as soon as I find a job there...Any offer?or any emails or phones i can get contact with someone?I speak english fluently and i have a very good level in french and in spanish too!I'm also mathematics student in Greece!anythiing related to tourist services or customer servcice would be more than welcome!I have certified skills on computer use and microsoft office so if anyone would like a secretary or at an office job it would be very easy for me to be responible on it.Thanks everyone in advance for any help will be provided!
All the best!!

.....................................................................................

Hi ninakouk,

I would suggest you to start a new discussion on the Morocco forum.
-----------------
Hi bassir,

Could you please write in English in this anglophone forum? Thank you.

Hi? Are you still looking for a job in Casablanca?

I found a part time work in Marrakech so for any more job offer in Marrakech would be more than welcome!!!thank you a lot nam26!!

Hi Ninakouk
if u need a potentiel opportunity for a job as long as u speak perfect english
Search receptionist
The company Raven's Agency is looking for a perfect hostess speaking fluent english on behalf of one of its customers. The event will be held in Marrakech in early March. If you are interested or want more information please contact: 0522 476 877.
Just for help

Hello Riadjal!!

Thank you so much for your help!!I really want to take this chance for this position!!I am flying to Morocco on 5th of March! I hope it's not too late for the event..
Since I am not still in Moroccan land could you please provide me further information about the event in my email? :) My email is [email protected]
I am so grateful for your help and thank you in advance for your time!
Cheers!!

try w centre dapell if iu speak englishe or freanch  or spanivch gooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Good luck man :)