Planning to visit Delhi

I'm Chris and I'm a Filipino, been staying in Pune for close to a year now.. extremely lonely being by myself here and wanted to see Delhi.. Please recommend a good hotel in an ideal location.. I was told Connaught place is the place to be.. Any Pinoys in the area as well? i'd be estatic to meet up with anyone.

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds]

Connaught place is definitely the central location & has a lot of areas & shopping outlets to explore. Although, while you are looking for hotels, do you have a specific budget in mind? There are a lot hotels in the CP area (including budget ones at a nearby localities - Paharganj & Karol bagh)...

Thanks.. i just need a clean place that includes breakfast.. the cheaper the better.. :) any recommendations?

I have'nt stayed in any hotels here lately, so won't be able to provide you recommendations. Although, you can try doing a google search to find the right tariff & breakfast deals on delhi hotels. The right places (for budget hotels) to look for, will be Paharganj, Karol Bagh, Connaught Place, South Delhi, etc. Also if its closer to a metro station, you will save some trouble with in-delhi travel as well.