Ultimate Frisbee in Delhi

Hey All, one of the first things I did when I came to Delhi 6 odd months ago was join the local ultimate frisbee team, the Stray Dogs. If you already play or are interested in learning a new awesome sport check out our pick up games and practices on the weekends. Our fb group Stray Dogs in Sweaters has info about practices and games. Ultimate is great way to make friends and meet really cool people. Message me if interested.

Hi Smitra..... Pls let me know more about this Frisbee Team..... :)

I wanna learn more about this sport..... :)

facebook.com/bharat.krishna

Si Claro cuentame de este juego .....

Hi Vida,

I can't understand what you have penned in Spanish.....? :) Pls respond in English..... I'd appreciate that.....

I wrote please provide me the information of this game.

Hey, thanks for the interest!! The Stray Dogs in Sweaters is Delhi's ultimate team, but they are always looking for new people to play with. We play weekends, Sat and Sun but may also start up a week day game. If you are interested join the group on fb or I can let you know the next time we'll be playing :).

Ultimate frisbee is like a combination of football, basketball, and a little bit of American football too. You get to run around a lot, and it's insanely fun. It's sort of hard to explain how you play online, so I encourage you to join us for practice :)!

hey hi Smitra..... Frisbee has got all my attention.....! :)

I'm game for weekday games too preferably early mornings.....

where do u folks play by da ways.....? I'm, interested to start off with practice.....

Let me know or is it mandatory for me to join ur FB group.....?

and how are u gonna intimate me about the sessions/venues.....? :)

@Vida:  Guess i've sent you a message, too......? :P:)

@smitra: Why No Reply.....? ;)

hey smitra,
hope dis finds you.
Am  frisbee enthusiast and have a Delhi frisbee page on Facebook as-well
facebook.com/delhifrisbee  hope you would "like it"
I pursued my education from National institute of Design, Ahmedabad. We used to play "ultimate" over there and i got addicted.
Thou back here in Delhi it has been difficult for me to find people who are interested in the game.
If you guys are practicing anywhere in Delhi kindly let me know, i would love to join.

we should get in touch through email - [email protected]

have a great day

warm regards,
Mrinal gautam

@ Mrinal gautam > This is only to inform you that this thread has been created by Smitra in 2012. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,
I did notice that. But my deep urge to play frisbee and a humongous hope that someone might here me in deep space someday, pushed me to write back.

Thanks a lot and godspeed

Mrinal gautam