Applying for Job

Xin chow!

I am currently working in Singapore and looking to move to Vietnam to work and live. I have graduated from Nanyang Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business Management an am currently working as a Logistics Coordinator at Pac Solutions. I am looking for jobs in any sector that is available and also very flexible with the salary as I want to gain experience working in Vietnam before moving on the advance career.

My English language is excellent and I am also able to communicate in Chinese and Burmese. I am also taking up Vietnamese language classes right now to learn the language to be able to communicate in the native language.

I have past experiences working in the F&B industry as waiter/barista/bartender. I worked as a waiter in a French, Japanese and also a Philippines Cuisine Restaurant for about 2 to 3 years. After working in the F&B, I also worked in Real Estate as a Property Consultant for 1 year. As a property consultant I did property sales and rental of both residential and commercial properties in Singapore. During this period of time, I also worked as a Valet at Marina Bay Sands Hotel before moving on to being a Valet Supervisor with Excellent Valet, a freelance events Valet company. More details can be found in my resume. Please do contact me on my mobile at +65 97748038 or email at [email protected] if you need to view my resume.

I also already have accommodation and am willing to cover the expenses need to apply for any work permit and travelling expenses needed to move to Vietnam. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Dathan

Hi Dathan,

You should post this advert in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > job section as well. It might help you.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi Christine,

Thank you very much for your advice Christine. I have done so and posted the ad on Classified jobs as well. I hope it helps in finding a job. Hope to find a job soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Dathan