Paediatric physiotherapy in Bahrain

Hello everybody!
In a couple of weeks I am moving to Bahrain!
I am a Belgian paediatric physiotherapist and I am looking for a job! Does anyone know if there are schools/centres/hospitals for children with special needs or where I can apply for a job?

Thank you very much!

Dear Friend:)
As for the school for special needy ..its available .
As for seeking a job..you can send your cv to : [moderated] to check getting u a suitable job
Keep in Contact
Regards
Educonsultant
Bahrain

Hi Marieke and welcome to the forum,

There are indeed some structures dedicated to children with special needs but I don't know about their specialities and job opportunities.
Here is the link to the Bahrain Yellow pages : LINK

Maybe this can help to find out :D

Cheers

Olivier

Dear Educonsultant,

Can you explain who is the person related to the email address you gave ? Is he a recruiter ? Can anyone on the forum send him a CV or is he only looking for some kind of jobs ?
Thanks for your clarifications

Regards

Olivier

Dear Mr Olivier
Thanks for your letter and hope I could get the honour to drink your coffee one day .hehehe
As for your question ..That was somebody getting to Bahrain searching for job..I just can guide him/her the right way to get a suitable job quickly ...Its within my work as a caring consultant for all who pay a visit to my country for the first time .
I quite appreciate the french culture and keep so many French friends since I went to UNESCO organization many times in your country .Above all my daughter studies at De Strasburg 1 University up there.
Accept my best regards

Hi MariekaQ
Thanks for letter .
As for the job you seek we can direct you the right way after we check your cv if available
Thank you
Regards

Hi MarieKaq
Try to send your c.v to the new King Hamad University Hospital, I think they will be interested to recruit someone like you, r even you can contact them directly.
www.khuh.org.bh