Would u rather live in LA or San Francisco?????

why? which one do u prefer? is the weather that bad in the whole bay area? is life in LA that awful??? how are most of the people (in general I mean; I know everone is deifferent^^!) in each city? Which city has the best nightlife (is the other's bad?)?
well, I have no more questions I think^^lol!

Would not want to live in CA period.  State is bankrupt and the only thing the Gov't there knows how to do in CA is spend and collect tax dollars.  On the other hand though the rest of the country is heading down the same path.

San Francisco for sure!!!! So amazing city

LA = no decent public transportation, will need car to get to know the city or simply move around.  Very big city.
SF = decent public transportation [train] and smaller city, unless you are in the vicinity.  Has a little more feel of the east coast, i.e, new york and such.

SF is colder winters vs. LA, and milder summer. just based on this i would want to be in SF.

Nightlife is about the same, except in LA they are spread out.  Hollywood, Melrose, Sunset, Santa Monica, Downtown LA, Studio City, Venice [Beach], etc..

L.A., been there several times and love it. There is public transportation in L.A. I've always used the Metro and Buses and never had a problem. I want to move there myself.
Can't say anything about San Franciso, never been there.

Hi jen
   you are so beautiful! I like metro and buses too,it is environmetal protection,and I like by bike too,how about you?
lovely girl,oh, sorry for forgeting to introduce myself,my name is Bill,nice to meet you!!