Moroccan fiance wants to move home, HELP!!

My fiance is from Morocco and has expressed interest in staying in Morocco after our wedding there. We are getting married here (USA) and then planned to travel to Morocco for a month and have a ceremony there as well. I am excited and nervous at the same time. He has a wonderful family and an amazing education so he will for sure be able to get a fantastic job. Me on the other hand, I am a medical student at the moment and fear my options are limited over there. Any advice?

What sort of questions do you have? I'll be glad and attempt to answer them.

hi alpinney,
well, depends of which town you are planning to live in...
you've got plenty NGO job opportunities too but first, know which town it will be. life isn't that bad in morocco ;-)
take care!

hi there, I think as a doctor soon you will do very well in Morocco. I searched for general physicians and dentists there and discovered there is a shortage of them per population segment. You just need to start learning French and/or Arabic and you will do very well there, I think.  Robert

I will be honest with you. Since you don't speak french, you will not be able to work in the medical field unless you work for the US embassy which means that you would have to get hired by the state dpt in the US. Your other option is working at one of the american schools in Morocco or the like.