British expat looking for house/flatshare

Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of moving to Nairobi from Dubai. I'm 27 years old and from London, UK.

Would love to hear from anyone that is looking for someone to rent with in Nairobi - initially looking at the Westlands area but open to anything.

Would be great if someone could help me in the right direction. I'll be moving out in Jan 2012 but visiting next week to check the place out and hopefully look at a few places.

Cheers,

Rob

Welcome to nairobi, but do let me know with whom you wanna share? i know some people from india living in westalnds, nairobi, may be i can ask them and let you know.

Hi Rob, you may also post an advert in Nairobi classifieds > flatshare section.

Harmonie.:)

Hi,

We are looking for someone to share our apartment.

Cheers

Hi Rob
I am moving to Nairobi from London on December 29th and am looking for a guest house or flat share north of the city. Where are you working? Let me know  what you need and your budget as there are many 2-3 furnished apartments to rent at a reasonable rent.
Gui

Hi Rob,

I live in a 3-bedroom, 1-bath house in the Upper Hill neighborhood.  It's convenient to downtown and the Mombasa Road corridor.  I already have two flatmates but one is moving out in January so there's a vacancy if you're interested.  I'm an American working in the social enterprise sector and the roommate who is staying is a freelance American journalist.  I can give you more specifics if you're interested in this neighborhood.

Patricia

Hi,
You could also check the noticeboards at Sarit Centre (Westlands).