Convention de stage/Paris Language school

Yes Andrea is right, call thèmes, the y Will explain even in engluage If you Can t french

Yes easy to talk with Bestudentagain  in english. The service is fast , high quality and perfect for what you need.

You can check
It's the link to the city hall French classes

Good luck :)

By the way,at the moment; there is a promotion on the subscription fee, 400 instead of 480 euros, good luck !

i dont really know about the other solutions given there but about Bestudentagain i am sure : i applied with tem and it was great: huge choice of formations and very quick deliver of convention de stage (internship convention)

Yes i m totally agree with you Andrea, they re very kind and helpfull, the y Will help you to understand hon you Can manage all the détails of this very strange "convention de stage'

Yes Thanks; You are true, bestudentagain is very helpful for foreign people who want to do internship in france . Great service !

Do you know if Be Student Again has new online courses (i m interested in marketing and publicity)

I was wondering ....i did an internship but i need to do another one, do you know if Be Student Again has some new courses in marketing ?

I dont really know about their new courses but i know they add some all the time. The range ofcourses available is always incresaing . But the best you have to do is asking them directly. They replied very quick and they are very friendly and always try to help people.

At the moment Be student again has an offer 430 euros for course, convention and student card

Yes they've a large range of courses in marketing and they add frequently some news, call Be student agin they will explain

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question
Internship in France / Conventio de stage
By andrea666
French Lessons! Preferably in Skype
By victorialou
jamaicain teacher
By 971man
Learning French Language
By afjol
looking for good schools in france
By emyimane