Teaching English in HCMC

Hi!

Im Randy from the Philippines. Im interested to teach english in Vietnam and looking forward to go there early next year... Im a licensed teacher with over 5 years of teaching experience both in formal and informal educational setting... Any Filipino interested to go to vietnam too for a serious job, pls let me know at [email protected] or 09062497126. I am looking for a companion. I am in Metro Manila now...

Cheers!

Hello Kabayan! Are you currently teaching in UNiversity? UP, UST? Since you are a Licenced teacher plus a degree and a University teaching Experience.? Do you have a good accent? that makes life easier. Why don't you try South Korea, China.? I will Pm you of the pros and cons of getting job here in VN.

Hi honeyclotte!

nice to hear from you... Im a graduate of a university here but im not into formal teaching now... I do part time teaching like tutorials and training. I am currently working in a call center here. Glad to here about the pros and cons of being in VN...

thanks a lot...:)

Cheers!

Randy

Whatever you do do not go anywhere near Nhan Van High School Son Ky Tan Phu District. They will ask for your documents (certified copies which cost a bomb in time and money) then refuse to give you them back if you try to leave, saying that they've handed them over to the local police. hey cant give you a receipt or a name!!!!!

John