Looking for good Sushi

I all I am looking for a good Sushi and Chinese resturant If anyone can recommend one that they have tried and it's truly great.  I tried a Chinese place in Novi Sad and it was not at all authentic I could of made it at my home lol. I want to try a sushi resturant but am afraid of my experiance at the chinese resturant so I don't want to waste money. Thanks for your time.

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A SUSHI PLACE I HAD FLASH DELIVERY DELIVER SOME AND IT WAS HORRIBLE I COULDNT EVEN EAT IT BUT I HAVE SPOTTED THIS PLACE CALLED BURRITOS AND SUSHI AM YET TO TRY THAT PLACE.... I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANYWHERE ELSE. ALL THE BEST

Hi and welcome on board roche!

Could you please avoid using caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

sorry i didnt realise my caps were on ...

anyways i went to that burritos and sushi place in Novi Sad and it was actually not too bad.... better then the first experience i had so maybe try to give that one a go =)

Thanks for the advice Roche, I will post any reviews once we try either sushi or chinese food.

If you go to Donesi.com you can order Chinese and all sorts of other food in English! We really enjoy Serbian food, however a trip to Hungary to load up on Asian spices may be in order at some point.