Need help from Sydney Australia

Hi, I am trying to help one of my close friends. Her husband just died 2 days ago. He had cardiomyopathy and was on a list for a heart transplant and died before he received treatment. For several years she was his carer and they have lived on a Carers pension. It is very little.

When she went through their papers for the coroner she found that he was still a citizen of Belguim.
Is their anyone here that can tell us where to find out if she would be able to receive a military pension since he was a soldier.

Any information, addresses or contacts would be greatly appreciated. It will be very hard for her to keep her home if she doesn't receive some sort of assistance. thank you, Kathy
*Gulliver is my german shephard!

Hi My Gully and welcome to Expat.com!

So sorry for your friend.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

thank you, I have found some info but I can't find forms to apply with, just australian regulations. Have any ideas?

this is some useful information I have found but I can't translate all of it and also I do not see anything that seems to refer to military widows.
rvponp.fgov.be/onprvp2004/NL/L/L_a/L_a_01.asp

It is very late at night here so I will check in tomorrow morning. I pray that some one here can help. Best wishes to all. Kathy:)